More Greyhound Cemeteries Suspected

gwp4me

All urban myths have some basis in fact... *sigh*

I'd tip that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of these sort of sites scattered in bush all over the country... and not only with greyhounds in them...

We humans can be a mongrel bunch sometimes...

T.

I'd tip that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of these sort of sites scattered in bush all over the country... and not only with greyhounds in them...

T.

Yep

T.

Yep

yep X 2

and sadly there'll be lots of greyhounds buried on properties legally too.

It's not just racing greyhounds either, or even just greyhounds at all for that matter. Years ago I was offered a greyhound puppy free, as a pet, from very good show lines because they only needed a few from the litter and they always had too many since greyhound bitches often whelp 10 or more puppies. Most were killed not long after they'd made their pick of the best ones. I'm sure other show breeds that whelp large litters that cant find pet homes end up the same way and the breeders know that is what will most likely happen when they breed.