Free Muscle Therapies And Massage For Rescues

Hi Guys,

For those located in Sydney and can get themselves to our Seven Hills home clinic, current foster dogs are welcome to attend our rescue clinic sessions free of charge.

Offering: Muscle therapies such as myofunctional massage, emmets therapy, laser & heat therapy. All sessions will begin with a gait analysis.

Qualified and accredited.

PM me or email [email protected]

post-4036-0-68409500-1428456818_thumb.png

That's so nice :)

Quick question: I was looking at the myofuctional therapy course, thinking it might be good for our seniors. What benefits have you seen in small dogs?

Depends on which course you're looking at, the NCTM is really the only one I would recommend as the other ones are really just the made in china versions.

Myofunctional is about understanding canine anatomy and movement, so when you do a gait analysis you're already picking up issues with the dog before you touch them, then you proceed with the hands on evaluation and continue with a treatment.

All dogs benefit from muscle therapies. Most dogs have owies their owners aren't aware of, little owies then create compensation points and create bigger owies. In little dogs compensation issues from problems such as patellas is common and you can give dogs relief from that for sure. Its very individual based on the dogs conformation, their activity, their diet (diet feeds muscles) etc.

:thanks: Thanks Sas, that is very very helpful. The NCTM is the only one I've spoken to because they look the most legit. And I was really impressed after speaking to them. It helps to have your input. Sounds like it could be a good thing to do. I'll make sure we organise a visit to you before enrolling.