Yard Art Pet Poo Composter

jerojath

I hope you related your experience to the company, Maddy? As I say, these contraptions are just a way of getting people parted from their money.

I was tempted to package up some of the "composted" poo and send it back to them but.. eh. I think they have some bullsh*tty disclaimer on their website about clay based soils not providing the "best" of conditions for it to work.

Now, we just use poo to fill in the holes that FF Jelly digs for us. For some reason, those filled in holes never smell :shrug:

I hope you related your experience to the company, Maddy? As I say, these contraptions are just a way of getting people parted from their money.

I was tempted to package up some of the "composted" poo and send it back to them but.. eh. I think they have some bullsh*tty disclaimer on their website about clay based soils not providing the "best" of conditions for it to work.

Now, we just use poo to fill in the holes that FF Jelly digs for us. For some reason, those filled in holes never smell :shrug:

FF Jelly has probably aerated them beautifully :laugh: :laugh:

I tried using a post hole digger and filling it with poo. Really should have put other stuff in there, though. My ground was quite hard, so all that happened was when it rained, it filled up with poo water and never really went down. Smelled a bit in summer. Moved house and wonder what the new occupiers think of that strange PVC pipe in the ground with brown liquid?

Well for a start, you didn't need the PVC pipe as that would have left only the size of the circle for the earth to work.

Just dig a hole and if you think that isn't going to be enough, then rake in leaves and garden litter. And if you still think that won't work, get a bag of garden soil and sprinkle some over every time you give the hole a deposit. :laugh:

Ouch. Painful lightbulb moment!