Canine Lymphoma Documentary

Australia is getting before any other country in the world (including mainstream America)award winning canine lymphoma documentary My Friend: Changing The Journey. It is the story of three families who have dogs who get lymphoma. One of the dogs in this film is a seven year survivor and the other two are over two years surviving.

It is to be screened in five states. Tickets only $5 and are now on sale. We really want as many dog owners as possible to see this as lymphoma along with other cancers can be treated, dogs given good quality of life if things are done properly. After the screening in each state, Australian veterinary oncologists will be available to answer questions on cancer from those attending.

It is pretty costly to bring this to Australia as there are international airfares, local airfares, accommodation and venue hire that had to be budgeted for but the documentary is so worth it. I think it could change a lot for dogs everywhere. When our dogs are diagnosed with cancer we often dont know what is the best to do. So much advice is given and I think we all want to do the best we can. As a dog owner who had a dog who was affected by cancer, although not lymphoma it is so easy to relate to what we all go through.

I hope you will all come and support this and let all the dog owners you know about it, as the documentary in itself is a world first, narrated by one of the worlds foremost experts on canine cancer, Dr Greg Ogilvie. Check out the trailer on the page. There is links to all the venue details from each state.

Changing The Journey