Stan's Birthday Bash

HazyWal

On Wednesday we had a birthday party at Jells Park for Stanley. The wonderful Beltar, Kirislin and Iggy Mum bought along their gorgeous dogs (14 in total at the party) and we had food, walks and fun! Thank you so much to these lovely ladies for making it a very special day for us after last years sadness. Special thanks to Iggy Mum who drove for hours to be there xx Kirislin took some great pics, I can only attach them as a thumbnail so hopefully she'll post some fairy bread ones for me :)

Stanley was a little bit in love with Feather :heart:

ETA my two were muzzled the whole time we just took them off for photos.

post-38965-0-75309800-1429226888_thumb.jpg

post-38965-0-19273100-1429226901_thumb.jpg

Edited by HazyWal

OMG, Hazy, I thought I was just envious when you told us about the Templestowe walk. I am now raging raging jealous :rofl: :rofl:

Fancy meeting and spending time with all those lovely DOLers. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't get over the difference between Stan and Feather. Feather always looks big in K's photos LOL.

What a wonderful time for you all. I am really happy for you.

OMG, Hazy, I thought I was just envious when you told us about the Templestowe walk. I am now raging raging jealous :rofl: :rofl:

Fancy meeting and spending time with all those lovely DOLers. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't get over the difference between Stan and Feather. Feather always looks big in K's photos LOL.

What a wonderful time for you all. I am really happy for you.

You just made me laugh out loud DD :laugh:

Feather is quite small for a whippy but OMG :love: I would've stolen her but as she was curled up on her Mum's lap it made it a bit hard :laugh:

Stan was licking Feathers face it was gorgeous.

Edited by HazyWal

Stans party pics

There was fairy bread! :eat:

17146257066_9bb34aca44.jpg5F6A9149 by kirislin, on Flickr

Whispering sweet nothing into Feathers ear, I think she likes it

16549766674_2f2f37cee8.jpg5F6A9140_1 by kirislin, on Flickr

place the food in here says Stan

16984408638_b8aaaa7008.jpg5F6A9153_1 by kirislin, on Flickr

Sandy

17146240576_f526d3f088.jpg5F6A9157_1 by kirislin, on Flickr

Zoey

16551993023_d323eb738f.jpg5F6A9159_1 by kirislin, on Flickr

Neko

16964753987_999eb93de3.jpg5F6A9163_1 by kirislin, on Flickr

The others wolfed them down so quickly I didn't have a chance to photograph them.

Yes, the dogs thought the fairy bread was pretty good, cut into cute little bone shapes too. :laugh:

I stuffed up most of the photos with the wrong camera setting. This was all I managed to get of Bella and Tari and the backside in the background is all I managed to get of Blaze.

17172450695_4626b4e0c3.jpg5F6A9199_1 by kirislin, on Flickr

:thanks: Kirislin! the photos are fabulous I love them.

All the dogs were so gorgeous, we certainly gained some attention. One little girl had her photo taken by her mum surrounded by sighthounds she loved them :D and yes...Neko is even more beautiful IRL, she's like a little china doll :heart: I made treat bags for everyone to take home, you've gotta go home with a lolly bag from a partay!

DD I don't know who the bracelet belongs to but it's not me, I think it's Iggy Mum as she was in charge of handing out the fairy bread lol

Edited by HazyWal

On Wednesday we had a birthday party at Jells Park for Stanley. The wonderful Beltar, Kirislin and Iggy Mum bought along their gorgeous dogs (14 in total at the party) and we had food, walks and fun! Thank you so much to these lovely ladies for making it a very special day for us after last years sadness. Special thanks to Iggy Mum who drove for hours to be there xx Kirislin took some great pics, I can only attach them as a thumbnail so hopefully she'll post some fairy bread ones for me :)

Stanley was a little bit in love with Feather :heart:

ETA my two were muzzled the whole time we just took them off for photos.

THANKS FOR INVITING ME HAZYWAL! I, along with all my mob, had a greyt time. And the puppers have just enjoyed some of their cheese biscuits and tuna hearts for lunch you gave them and they went down a treat! :thumbsup:

I stuffed up most of the photos with the wrong camera setting. This was all I managed to get of Bella and Tari and the backside in the background is all I managed to get of Blaze.
Too much excitement.

:offtopic:

Whose gorgeous link bracelet is that featured?

Yes DD, it's my bracelet, I didn't even notice it!! :laugh:

We had such a fun time at Stan's birthday party thumbsup1.gif

Beautiful day, lovely setting, great company, gorgeous dogs.love.gif I loved smooching them all . I finally got to meet tiny little Neko heart.gifThey all enjoyed themselves. We certainly were quite a sight!! laugh.gif

Thanks for the goody bags Hazywal, so cute and the dogs think they are very yummy!

1429236807[/url]' post='6679004']

Look at the beautiful collars on Bella and Tari :thumbsup::love:

Thanks DDD smile.gif. They are from Karen's Kollars. The dogs like them as they are a combined collar and lead, and they open up wide to easily slip over their heads. Being paranoid, I also put cat breakaway collars on them too, just in case embarrass.gif

Thanks DDD smile.gif. They are from Karen's Kollars. The dogs like them as they are a combined collar and lead, and they open up wide to easily slip over their heads. Being paranoid, I also put cat breakaway collars on them too, just in case embarrass.gif

I often look at DOLers names and wonder why. We have the explanation for yours :laugh:

So the collars are like martingales ??

1429253789[/url]' post='6679111']
1429239852[/url]' post='6679030']

I often look at DOLers names and wonder why. We have the explanation for yours :laugh:

So the collars are like martingales ??

Hi DDD, yes, nothing very creative about my DOL name biggrin.gif

If you google Karen's Kollars, you can see the many and varied patterns and sizes of martingale design collars she makes. It's not the easiest site to navigate, frown.gif. but well worth persevering . Takes a while to work it all out.

They are lined with various options and will last for years. She's in the U.S. (Karen Hawley)

I've been really pleased with them, good for my little Ig's necks, and as I said, they love the integrated collars and leads as II don't have to squish the collars over their heads. smile.gif (Mine only have collars on when out and about)

I would of loved to have gone to Stans birthday bash. Do you think anyone would of noticed my'greys' are a little well, different. I do have some peppered through my hair.Does that count??????? Makes me want to live on the Peninsula Hazy. Well in the summer time anyway ????????????

Edited by BC Crazy