Mac's Last Days

westiemum

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Caz. smile.gif

Well the old fella is now consistently refusing dog food for breakfast (knew he had good taste!) - but is wolfing down Adelaide Blue Cheese instead. And is looking and moving very well for it.

Seriously I'm actually wondering if something in the cheese is doing him good he's doing so well today!!

VM rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif smoked salmon mousse!! rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif Aren't they just crack-ups! I think they know we are soft touches as they get older and play it up!

Here''s a lovely photo of Mac a few minutes ago on his great-granny's crocheted rug with Andy in the background.

post-11746-0-33769500-1430994923_thumb.jpg

Edited by westiemum

Thanks Caz. smile.gif

Well the old fella is now consistently refusing dog food for breakfast (knew he had good taste!) - but is wolfing down Adelaide Blue Cheese instead. And is looking and moving very well for it.

Seriously I'm actually wondering if something in the cheese is doing him good he's doing so well today!!

He's a smart boy, if you have to eat, go for the good stuff. Good old blue cheese. :D

Well didn't mould in petri dishes lead to penicillin? He's on good drugs :laugh: :laugh:

Love great granny's rug - just beautiful, as are the little whitey babies on it.

Thanks B - but seriously he doesn't need encouraging!!! I can't get over how well he is at the moment. He positively galloped down the hall tonight!! Its a real emotional roller coaster... but its all good today. thumbsup1.gif

Edited by westiemum

V

Here''s a lovely photo of Mac a few minutes ago on his great-granny's crocheted rug with Andy in the background.

post-11746-0-33769500-1430994923_thumb.jpg

Be still my beating heart!!!!! What a wee cracker of a puppy is Mac!!!! And Andy looks adorable too.

:heart:

Thanks B - but seriously he doesn't need encouraging!!! I can't get over how well he is at the moment. He positively galloped down the hall tonight!! Its a real emotional roller coaster... but its all good today. thumbsup1.gif

How lovely, WM. Can really relate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi all,

Yes Mac is still chugging along with us - he managed to fall off the lounge early this afternoon and got his leg caught - all OK but he barked like a banshee - remembering that Mac barks like a demented seal after his laryngeal tie-back operation so he sounds quite odd. He's rubbing up against me now.

Gotta love 'em.

I just looked up 'benefits of blue cheese' full of goodies as well as Penicillium roqueforti if you feed him on French sheep milk blue cheese Roquefort

Your Mac has expensive tastes WM :D

and worth every dollar!

Mac takes after his 'mother' - who is rapidly going broke keeping him in blue cheese let alone Roquefort!

Mac is simply enjoying his rights as an adored and cherished puppy.

The food we choose to tempt the palate of our furkids never ceases to amaze me.

And there is no way they could be expected to go without unless the food made them terribly ill.

Snuggles for you both today, wm!

:heart:

Thanks VM -Mr Mac is snuggling in front of the fire with his bottom right up against it. You're right -he's just wolfed down a little of his grandmothers salmon mornay - adored and cherished indeed! thumbsup1.gif.