Mac's Last Days

westiemum

LOL, Westimum. Danny does the same at the doggy door. He has to take a bit of a step to go through it so I was worrying that it was becoming too much for him; now that I can see Mac doing the same, I will take comfort in that it is something they do. A bit like us standing and staring out of a window, I suppose :D :D

I wonder if you’ll ever get the hang of posting pix the right way up ? :rofl: :rofl:

(I can’t talk :cry: With my new iMac, I am lucky to even find photographs let alone post them anywhere. :mad :mad )

ETA: Yesterday while out walking two men rounded the corner of a lane I was in each with a little Westie. They were gorgeous and having such a good time. Tamar and Bunter were very well behaved and didn’t even bark. I’m seeing more and more Westies in the area. Such gorgeous little dogs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Dame Danny's Darling

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if you’ll ever get the hang of posting pix the right way up ? :rofl: :rofl:

rofl1.gif I doubt it DD - Its becoming my trade mark after all!! (And I truly don't know why it happens - they are the right way up when I got to upload them - must be magic!! )

as for the doggy door - Mac plays on it a bit - if I'm around he gets this plaintive look "Please pick me up and bring me in" - but if I'm out and come home early he's often outside - so I know he can still use the dodgy door. I think he just likes hanging his had outside in the breeze! laugh.gifthumbsup1.gif

Tamar and Bunter sound lovely - yes I just love westies - but I'm pretty fond of long haired chihuahuas as well after Zac (which reminds me I must post an update on him too.

Thanks Caz - I think we are in for an absolutely revolting summer - I put ceiling fans in the new house and thank goodness I did - I find them really effective.

Have a good week guys. smile.gif

LOL, Westimum. Danny does the same at the doggy door. He has to take a bit of a step to go through it so I was worrying that it was becoming too much for him; now that I can see Mac doing the same, I will take comfort in that it is something they do. A bit like us standing and staring out of a window, I suppose :D :D

I wonder if you'll ever get the hang of posting pix the right way up ? :rofl: :rofl:

(I can't talk :cry: With my new iMac, I am lucky to even find photographs let alone post them anywhere. :mad :mad )

ETA: Yesterday while out walking two men rounded the corner of a lane I was in each with a little Westie. They were gorgeous and having such a good time. Tamar and Bunter were very well behaved and didn't even bark. I'm seeing more and more Westies in the area. Such gorgeous little dogs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DD I also meant to say, if the iMac is that much of a problem why don't you sell it?? They hold their value really well and I'm sure you'll then be able to afford a brand spanking new Windows PC (just don't buy Toshiba! icon_smile_mad.gif - it was Toshiba which made me go Mac Air and IMac! laugh.gif). Here's a current example. You might then be a happier DD!!!thumbsup1.gif

Lovely to her from you YG. And Mac and send hugs back. I'm sure you know I'm still a huge fan of the food shop you started - and I think it has a lot to do why Mac has lasted this long and my other two are healthy westies. Hope alls well with you and all yours. thumbsup1.gif

DD I also meant to say, if the iMac is that much of a problem why don't you sell it?? They hold their value really well and I'm sure you'll then be able to afford a brand spanking new Windows PC

I don’t think I could go through all the rigamarole, WM.

I just get frustrated at knowing there is so much I don’t know. But really, for what I do, I don’t need to know it. :o :o

Thanks CnR - I can't believe how well he is doing at the moment - he's less wobbly, much more steady and brighter somehow. And it does seem that fish oil, mackerel for dinner and giving him his medication in blue cheese are the secret weapons!! And seeing they are his favourite things - he's certainly not complaining! thumbsup1.gif

DD I also meant to say, if the iMac is that much of a problem why don't you sell it?? They hold their value really well and I'm sure you'll then be able to afford a brand spanking new Windows PC

I don't think I could go through all the rigamarole, WM.

I just get frustrated at knowing there is so much I don't know. But really, for what I do, I don't need to know it. :o :o

Step one: Dump your stuff onto an external hard drive, put the specs on Gumtree with a price a couple hundred under what you paid, and watch them flood in for it.

Step two: Take cash, and go down the shop and buy a PC you'll be happy with. Come home and be happy woman!!! biggrin.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif

DD I'm glad you're a happy woman and that my furry Mac makes you happy!! thumbsup1.gif

'Eccentric' is a good word SM - he's the funniest, most loveable old boy - you should see the excitement for his blue cheese and mackerel - it makes my days!thumbsup1.gif. I need to get video of him for posterity... must contact his Godfather who's good at that stuff!! thumbsup1.gif

LOL, WM. It makes me a happy woman just to read your updates of Marvellous Mac :love::love:

What she said ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^

:thumbsup:

LOL.

Just back from walking my dogs in the off leash dog park where the only other person was a lady with the cutest 1 year old Westie called Cooper from Pennant Hills. Such interesting little dogs.

(Caveat: I go to this park only at a time when I can be reasonably sure there won’t be other people there :( :( and, if there are, only if they have little dogs.)

Hi All,

Here are a couple more photos - One from last night - I can't believe how steady he is and how well he looks at the moment and the second one before he woke up this morning - he'll often sleep longer than the other two westies and then 'bark' when he's awake and wants to get up! Its certainly a hard life here at WM 'Manor' as a friend called it this week. My funny old boy...

post-11746-0-20981200-1445042088_thumb.jpg

post-11746-0-65006000-1445042089_thumb.jpg

Hey now why is one up the right way and one not??!! I doubt I'll ever get the hang of this photo business!! laugh.gif

Hey! Don’t knock it - 50% improvement :laugh: :laugh:

LOL at his little belly band :laugh: Danny has been really good and he performs on cue when I take him downstairs last thing at night. Good to know that Mac is so much steadier these days :thumbsup:

Guys I don't really understand why he's suddenly so much steadier... the only thing I've done is up his oily fish and fish oil - and of course he now has his pills in blue cheese which supposedly has cardiovascular and anti-inflammatory benefits, helps memory and arthritis, and they are wondering is its the reason the French have the lowest rate of cardiovascular disease in the world. Oh well who knows - he's happy, healthy and the best he's been in quite some months. I swear this dog is going to be the death of me!! laugh.gif.