Sign in to follow this  
westiemum

Mac's Last Days

509 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone. The truth is I'm still struggling. I know its quite irrational but I'm still wondering what else I could have done for him... frown.gifcrying.gif I know intellectually I did all I could, but...

Thank you everyone. The truth is I'm still struggling. I know its quite irrational but I'm still wondering what else I could have done for him... frown.gifcrying.gif I know intellectually I did all I could, but...

That is because you loved him so much and, in the final analysis, we are responsible for everything that happens in their lives. Love is stronger than the intellect, I have to suppose. :flower: :flower:

Thank you both - gee I hope it does get easier - the very sudden tears have taken me quite by surprise - they come when I least expect it. frown.gif

Hi Everyone,

Well today 13 August would have been Mac's 17th birthday - and I still miss him terribly - so much so I was teary when I thought about him today for the first time in some months. Probably the birthday memories as around this time we would normally have been celebrating his birthday with our westie and rescue friends in the park.

Time for a get together again anyway.smile.gif

Edited by westiemum

I must think of Mac more than you do then :D :D Every time I see the guy who must live somewhere in my neighbourhood walking his two.

What is it about Westies that always make me want to smile, even laugh?

Hugs to you and yours.