Mac's Last Days

westiemum

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. He's had a wonderful day with his Granny who cooked him scrambled egg and said he was very 'skippy' and 'spritely' and trying to keep up with the other two westies. Tonight he's resting very comfortably after coughing last night. I think this up and down pattern is becoming his ' new normal' and may go on for a while yet.

Thanks everyone for your kindness and support - really appreciated.

That's our wee man!!!!

Bless his dear little Heart!

Hours with Granny would be such a grand tonic.

:flower:

Thanks VM - he's now got too hot in front of the fire so has decided sprawled across my chest with his nose tucked under my chin on the lounge is very comfy.

Well I haven't checked the weather in Adelaide, but that would certainly sound very sensible here in Sydney.

But then, whatever the weather, whatever the day or time, having a little doggy nose tucked under a chin sounds pretty damned good to me.

Aww, love the photo of him in his pj's and being snuggled by Andy. It's good to have somewhere to come and talk about it with people who know what you are going through. :hug:

My old boy is on the couch with me, snuggled into a blanket with his heat pad. And he's farting. :laugh:

Edited by Cazablanca

rofl1.gif Caz. The things we put up with. If I'm honest, Mac has bad breath - so DD I did well to put up with that chin and breath for over two hours! rofl1.gif Thank you all you guys - it means such a lot. Its a real emotional roller coaster here. Edited by westiemum

Mac has returned to in front of the fire - where he belongs! He's had a good couple of days. So lets see what the next week brings. smile.gif

Keep in mind to even take time by the day or half day...I know you undertand what I am saying...

The best thing is that Mac is surrounded by love...

I am of the firm beliefs love conquers many things.

HUGS & LOVE

:flower:

Thanks coogie - he had a very wobbly start this morning so his Granny checked in on him while I was at work and he was comfy and sound asleep in his bed. Tonight he's been very spritely and is now sleeping off his dinner.