Best Vs Overrated Breeds Table Akc

Guest donatella

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry border collies are also smart and do think for themselves. If this turns into a border collie bashing thread I am going to get very pissed off.

I will confess I am letting my personal argument with a friend get in my way. I get very tired of her constantly telling me my Fauves are dumb and how much better her Border Collies are. It has led to me feeling a distinct lack of love for Border Collies.

It is incredibly rude. If she is a neighbour and friend then I guess you are limited but I would be thinking about saying something like: "you talk a lot about how much better your dogs are than mine, do you realise how rude that is?"

Id just laugh in her face. Rudely. Unless you really want her to be your BFF.

Life's too short to get wound up by idiots. The Fauve of my acquaintance may not be as biddable as Ernie but he's got his mum wrapped round his front paw. That's smart, not stupid.

I'm amazed folks actually do this sort of shite. Who cares where your dog stacks up on a mythical intelligence scale as long as he/she loves you and fits your needs? Is there an HSC for dogs in this country of which I am unaware??

OMG you know a Fauve???? What is his name??? I'm sorry but with only around 100 in the country I know most of them and he may be bred by me OR related to mine... Yes I am excited lol.

He's owned by a friend of a friend, and I see him infrequently at my off leash area where he has managed to teach Ernie that all short dogs are the boss of the world. Quite funny to watch really. He's a lovely dog - when I next see his owner, I'll claim you as a friend and dig into his parentage. I know he's a Fauve because me, being the ignoramus that I am - asked what he was crossed with, Basset and..? And got corrected. He is an absolute winner as far as personality goes, and 28kg Ernie treats him like King of the Park.

Guest donatella

Yep I think some sort of sighthound. I saw the vid on the K9 pro FB page thought of this table :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently I've got connections to gold coast bikies.. And I'm a bit of a thug by the sound of it.

Bahaha oh dear..

Eta:

Just read the SBT one.. actually sounds a hell of a lot like me, including the 6 hours of say yes to the dress (I was in the middle of picking a dress! Don't judge me) minus the neck tattoo

Edited by Taliecat