Looking For A Little Fox Terrier

I have been speaking to a lady who is desperately searching for a Fox Terrier male having just lost her little Foxie who was about 16 years old. She is very specific in regards to the size, sex, age and type of dog she is looking to adopt. The lady is 74 years young, she lives in a very nice apartment with a large balcony where she has artificial grass for the dog to toilet on, she also walks her dog down to a small park not far from her apartment several times a day. The lady is not terribly active and suffers with a bad back, she has a lot of love to give a little dog and if we can find her the right dog it will have a lovely home, the dog is allowed on the couch, her lap and will sleep on her bed, she has had many dogs over the years and I believe she is a good dog owner. The dog can't weigh anymore than 4kg, less would be preferably, around 6 years old and not a bouncy dog, one that has been in foster care so is house trained, it must be a Fox Terrier and she prefers a male dog but could be open to a female? The lady lives at Eastwood and does not drive. I did put a dog with this lady but she was to heavy for her weighing about 6kgs. If you can help please email me and I will give you all of her details. [email protected]

Thank you.

Denise at Paws.

The average weight of a mature male Fox Terrier is 7-8kg. What this lady is looking for is half that size.

Perhaps she is talking about a Tenterfield Terrier - commonly referred to as a "mini Foxie"???

Edited by Haredown Whippets

• 2 weeks later...

GRRRR pc keeps eating my post so you aren't going to get the 6 or 7 links to possibles on Petrescue I laboriously linked and lost...

Ignore breed descriptions (which tend to be Jack Russell mix, although we all know these littlies are more likely to be Tentie mixes or mini foxie mixes) and just check the pictures.

Here is my favourite though: Joey

In the very unlikely event that she can't find what she wants in NSW, I have a 3yo Tentie-type mix boy here almost ready for adoption that may suit.