Weeknight Puppy Preschool

Dindiblue

Can anyone reccommend puppy preschool and obedience classes in Melbournes Outer East. I need a weekday / night class due to weekend commitments. We are bringing home our little man on Friday....a boisterous 8 week old ACD puppy <3 thanks

Can anyone reccommend puppy preschool and obedience classes in Melbournes Outer East. I need a weekday / night class due to weekend commitments. We are bringing home our little man on Friday....a boisterous 8 week old ACD puppy <3 thanks

aw, gorgeous!!!! Shall look forward to puppy photos soon.

Welcome to the forum

:flower:

Thank you ???? We had our old blue dog, Dindi for nearly 15 years. It was heartbreaking to loose him earlier this year to cancer. The house hasn't felt the same since ???? We are looking forward to getting to know our new little boy though and sharing just as many wonderful memories and holidays with him! Will be sure to post pics as soon as I get on the computer or figure out how to on my phone.....

I also run a Puppy Games course on Tues night at Dandenong Ranges Vet Centre - 4 weeks of positive reinforcement based games to teach recalls, motivation and impulse control.

I wish we had someone like you in our local area.