What's The Weirdest Thing Your Dog Has Eaten?

Hazy did they sprout if you left them? Haha.

No but when he completely decimated my cherry tomatoes I had random tomato plants growing all over the yard.

I just mowed over them though, I wasn't going to eat those babies I knew where they'd been :laugh:

Hahahaha!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazy did they sprout if you left them? Haha.

No but when he completely decimated my cherry tomatoes I had random tomato plants growing all over the yard.

I just mowed over them though, I wasn't going to eat those babies I knew where they'd been :laugh:

I bet people would! There's that coffee that's been through the system...haha. And its a delicacy!

Nothing that comes out of Stan's arse is a delicacy I can tell you, his farts could derail the XPT O.o

I used to have a fart pillow on my bead. My very old SBT girl like to sleep with her butt right next to my head but was prone to letting fluffy off the chain at her leisure so the fart pillow was always wedged between her butt and my head so I wasn't gassed in my sleep.

• 5 months later...

Bumping this as I heard chewing and thought Bonnie had gotten into the bin. On further inspection she had removed a half full packet of marshmallows and a quarter of fruitcake from my partners camping bag, this is after he assured me there was no food still in it.

Really really not impressed as he keeps leaving things out that she can get into. Last week he left the rubbish bin bag on the kitchen table and we came home to garbage scattered throughout the house...just so unsafe! I let him have it today.

Pretty sure she has a stomach ache now so I'm going to have to watch her to make sure she doesn't have a reaction that requires vet attention. Bloody hell.

Fairy lights....Who knew they'd be appealing to dogs?

Thankfully the light bulbs came out all in once piece. He must have plucked them off the wires like grapes and swallowed them whole like capsules. Naughty boy.

Amber ate the fairy lights on an outside tree! They must be yummy....

Yep, some of the dried fruit in the cake is a big no no for dogs. Hasn't hurt Stussy (fruit and nut chocolate thief) but better to watch in case Bonnie doesn't have a cast iron belly.

Thanks LG, that was my main concern too. Thankfully she's right as rain bar a little diarrhoea this morning so I'm not too worried.

My malamute ate Yoda's ear, so now have a single eared Yoda. It was quite a big ear too. Didn't see it come out the other end, and it was almost a year ago. He has this plush cow, and both its plush ears and horns when missing, then appeared in his poop a few days later! Another time I caught him pulling nails out of the fence but THANK GOODNESS they were all accounted for, didn't eat any. I had to do some detective work because there was one missing nail, went back through all my old photos where the fence was in the background to find there was never a nail in that hole!