Walking In The Rain

Yonjuro

Yea I picked this Hurtta one specifically because it has no insulation, it's only the outta water proof and wind proof stuff.

This one is the "Rain Coat" the one that looks the same with insulation is the "Winter Coat". They also have newer designs called something else too, but not sure if they have hit the Australian market yet.

Edited by LisaCC

We have the rain coat ones. They don't have any lining. They are very thin & exceptionally light. So much so I was very skeptical that they would keep the dog's dry. But they do. Also love the leg elastic's as they keep the coat in place. Had other coats & for some reason Stella's would end up slipping to one side.

Highly recommended them :)

Ahhh, don't show me a new version #%!#%$##! :D

But as others say they are light and breath so heating up in not an issue :-) I am very conscious of not overheating Ronin when we walk, which is why I chose the Hurtta one. They are also really easy to put on as this was something that concerned me as Ronin is not into me putting 'clothes' on him :)

We have the rain coat ones. They don't have any lining. They are very thin & exceptionally light. So much so I was very skeptical that they would keep the dog's dry. But they do. Also love the leg elastic's as they keep the coat in place. Had other coats & for some reason Stella's would end up slipping to one side.

Highly recommended them :)

Yes the sliding to one side is a pain in the backside, as I have to continually stop and readjust.

I love the look of the new one. Do we have a supplier in Aust or do you have to order from O/S?

I actually got mine on Ebay from OS. Best $$$ too. Don't know about the new ones but I will certainly be looking into them. They look even better than ours. Loving what looks like more cover over the neck area.

No I was hunting for the new coats and couldn't find them locally :rofl:. I do need one for Kenz to walk in the rain. Lira has to wait until she grows into one first :laugh:.

I cant get dempsey outside to go to the toilet but he doesn't care if we're going to the park. It was dreadful weather & we both got soaked but he loved every moment. It was so wet when I got home I added shampoo, lathered him up then stood him back out on the deck & let the rain wash it off! Poor dempsey wasn't so excited by that but it got the mud off!