Looking For Participants With Cats In Bendigo Region

Diana R

Hi everyone,

I know this is a bit of an odd place to recruit for a cat study, but we are having a bit of trouble finding participants and I'm hoping that there might be some DOLers in the area that own cats as well as dogs.

The Anthrozoology Research Group is looking for people to participate in a cat focus group discussion, all about what makes cats great pets and what cat owners do with their cats. We are hoping to run the session next Friday 5th June, at the Bendigo campus of La Trobe University - time hasn't been decided yet as we're waiting to see when people are available (but will probably be during the day).

The focus groups are part of a development process for a cat-owner relationship scale, just like the Monash Dog-Owner Relationship Scale that was developed by ARG. Basically we want to be able to show others why cats are great (on a large scale) and are looking for cat owners and people who work with cats, who would be willing to chat to us about it.

I've attached the recruitment info for you to have a look at. For a copy of the Participant Information Statement or if you have any questions or would like to come along, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!!

Revised Advert.docx