First Season!

JessicaM

Yay my bitch from my first litter (on breeders terms) has just had her 1st season short of 14 months of age! I was starting to get worried.... Dam had her first one at 8-9 months and has her regular seasons of 8 months. These are a toy breed... Do you think my girl will have long periods between her seasons?

Now she can mature and grow into her body. 472f92fd5fa3cfb27ff49e50e6b250a0.jpg

Yay! I remember (I think) when you talked on here about your first litter being born :)

My girl Quinn (Aussie Shepherd) had her first season at 14 months, second 11 months later, 3rd 5 months after that, 4th 6 months later and 5th (just recently, she's 3.5 years old now) 6 months later. So after the first three I was thinking "WTH I am in for?" but it seems to have settled now.

Wiz came in for the first time at 14 months which is typical for her lines. She tends to have 8 months in between seasons. I don't think there is any real "normal" as every bitch can be different. :)

Awesome, well as long as her body is healthy and doing its thing I am happy! Haha her owner text me last night and said she had blood on her lady bits! I am so pleased, she had a show last weekend with lots of bitches and dogs which I was hoping would bring her in lol. Seemed it worked. Thanks I will have to wait for her second one when it happens lol

Edited by JessicaM