Lesson With Luci Ellem At Camarna Kennels

Willowlane

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on her training techniques etc?

Feel free to pm if you prefer :)I dont want sledging or any nastiness

I have a lesson coming up but being a newbie I just want to make sure im heading in the right direction with the right trainer.

Edited by Willowlane

Well I had my lesson last night in the indoor school and it was fantastic!!

I learnt so much and lots of little tips and tricks to help me along the way. It probably helped that Willow was a complete star of the session never putting a foot out of place except when her mum made an error but even then Luci calmly corrected me and we just went over it again.

We had lots of breaks where Willow showed her calm relaxed side and just slept which I was super pleased with, she's a pretty chilled girl. She was then really good at getting back up and getting back into action.

I do need to get her more use to dogs barking which I noticed when we left she was quite hesitant about but the noise, other noises she couldn't care less about. Im planning on going to two shows over the weekend of the 20th-21st to observe and get her out (not compete) just for experience.

Excitedly Luci was very complimentary of Willow, her conformation, way of going ect which was great to hear! I cant wait to hit the show ring!