This Morning's Look Thru The Lens ...

persephone

The light here this morning on the river was quite amazing too. When I got up the light outside the house was eerie and so beautiful at the same time. It was like the world outside was lighted from some sort of unworldly place. I actually thought of you and what it would be like there this morning! Beautiful pics.

11229427_10152951357629007_7768486283609686713_n.jpg?oh=65095364e6c74a2c83f8b986e50e8b50&oe=5605E2B6&__gda__=1442818976_bbec056d6a7fad0ecc6a2f5193fe9c04

STUNNING! What camera do you use Persephone?

Thankyou :)

For this, I used an old PENTAX K100D Super with a 200 mm lens that is around 35 yrs old!! I LOVE this lens , shame it's only a 200 . It is wonderful using it again .It's all metal, heavy as ... and photos with this camera/lens combo are all done manually . .

minor Post processing in microsft Photo Gallery

Pretty special. I wondered about the camera too - as in wondering if the Nikon is still on the sick-list? That's the beauty of Pentax isn't it, that they didn't make them so that the early lenses were no use. Old Pentax glass is magical quality. Same with my cheapish little Sony(Minolta) - the old Minolta lenses are lovely, pity the new sensors let them down a bit.

Look at the light and river through his(her) bill - that is such a super shot. How are you going with someone to sort your stored images? I'm no closer to doing my own but at least thinking about it if that counts.