C O T D Enabling

persephone

LINK

uper HealthGuard Pet Bed + Bonus Items!

Expect to pay heaps more for this elsewhere!

Microlite microfibre filling | Machine washable!

Superior comfort for your pet | Won't go clumpy or flat!

Treat your pets to a luxurious new bed! Featuring protection from fleas, bacteria, mould and dust mites, it also has a super microblend filling that's not only odourless and hygienic, but retains loft and lasts for ages. But the benefits aren't all just for your pets. Being easily machine washable and dryer safe, you can keep your home or outdoor area smelling fresh all the time - with minimal effort. It's a win, win!

Features:

• Super HealthGuard Pet Bed with BONUS items
  • Microlite microfibre filling: odourless, hygienic and durable
  • Machine washable & dryer safe
  • 100% cotton cover
  • HealthGuard protection with resistance to fleas, bacteria, mould, dust mites and mildew
  • Comfortable, soft and soothing
  • Will never go clumpy or flat
  • BONUS! Indoor stain resistant cover
  • BONUS! Water resistant outdoor cover
  • BONUS! Large vacuum seal bag
  • Large 65 x 100cm size
  • Protected by our 12 MONTH WARRANTY - see 'Warranty' tab with 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions for more info.

Unless these beds have been drastically improved, I would not recommend these beds as I got a couple for my Labs around 4-5 years back now thru COTD and was very disappointed in them. They were pretty flat and did not provide the comfort and cushioning I expected, they certainly were not luxurious as described. :(

Unless these beds have been drastically improved, I would not recommend these beds as I got a couple for my Labs around 4-5 years back now thru COTD and was very disappointed in them. They were pretty flat and did not provide the comfort and cushioning I expected, they certainly were not luxurious as described. :(

Same.

Also, on mine, the lining of the waterproof outdoor cover peeled away in the washing machine (it was washed in cold water, not hot :confused: ). I guess if you're after a cheap, disposable bed, they're okay but personally, I'd save my money for something of better quality.