Bunnings Compost Panels

Sheridan

The item number is 3160000. Get in and grab them if you can find them, they have apparently been deleted :( But there is allegedly stock hanging around (OH's word, but even he has been burnt by stock on hand reports recently.

We bought 2 packs at least 5 years ago and they have been used for everything and are looking fairly worse for wear. Time to stock up just in case I think.

Bunnings at Rosebud Victoria had no idea what I was talking about either and I couldn't find anything that resembled them :/

Compost cages, in the aisle with other composty stuff (usually hidden away on a bottom shelf).

I use them to keep the dogs out of certain areas of the front yard when we're trying to regrow grass in the summer or keep the dogs out of the mud in winter. They're not terribly sturdy (I use cable ties as those spiral rings are annoying and useless) so they get used strictly for blocking things that aren't dangerous but I want the dogs away from.

Thanks Maddy but I ended up just getting a roll of chicken wire and tomato stakes which did the job of keeping them away from under the apple tree.

post-3047-0-92448100-1433906029_thumb.jpg

Maybe there are two types because the ones I have didn't have that packaging and were more square :confused:

all the ones I have bought, as I recall, are this type. 90 x 70 cms in plastic.

Might have to go into Bunnings on Saturday and have a look at what the brand is. I'm sure the label was mostly white and yellow.