Elimination Diet

Don't forget that a food trial is not just a novel protein but it also has to be a novel carb otherwise it doesn't make sense.

As the Nutriscan is available I'm not sure why anyone would put themselves through the torture of a 6 week food elimination trial.

I wouldn't simply because the science behind Nutriscan still hasn't been released as a scientific publication yet. The website says they are preparing the data for that to happen, well I would wait for that to happen and be peer reviewed.

LOL right, so instead of using a test created by the worlds leading animal scientist....do an elimination diet incorrectly like most people do.

I know exactly who she is, and just because she's an Animal Scientist with a reputation does not mean she is above needing to get her work peer reviewed like every other reputable scientist in the world. The fact that she has actually put this out to the public before getting this done is a bit of an issue in the scientific community and could tarnish her reputation IF the results do not live up the hype.

I've done elimination diets very correctly the past thank you very much and I highly suggest to anyone doing it to do them in conjunction with a vet or even better a veterinary nutritionist, and no not just someone with a nutrition certificate.

I would also question her being "The worlds leading Animal Scientist" I can think of a few others I study that would top her.

Edited by LisaCC

I know exactly who she is, and just because she's an Animal Scientist with a reputation does not mean she is above needing to get her work peer reviewed like every other reputable scientist in the world. The fact that she has actually put this out to the public before getting this done is a bit of an issue in the scientific community and could tarnish her reputation IF the results do not live up the hype.

I've done elimination diets very correctly the past thank you very much and I highly suggest to anyone doing it to do them in conjunction with a vet or even better a veterinary nutritionist, and no not just someone with a nutrition certificate.

I would also question her being "The worlds leading Animal Scientist" I can think of a few others I study that would top her.

thumbsup1.gif

Perhaps buy a bag of Canidae and feed her on that for a few weeks. Much cheaper than $300.

It may well be diet related, accentuated by the collar. Lots of allergies are grain related, so that's worth considering too?

Don't forget that a food trial is not just a novel protein but it also has to be a novel carb otherwise it doesn't make sense.

As the Nutriscan is available I'm not sure why anyone would put themselves through the torture of a 6 week food elimination trial.

Hence why I suggested sweet potato.