Channel 7 News Tonight

I suspect it means they are reconsidering small breed dogs in the free range area, but who knows. The "breed" (or mix) I assume you are referring to Td is so common that I doubt they'd stop taking them for business reasons.

I'm actually a bit worried about Dave's state of mind, I hope he has some psychological support :(

ETA and he clearly needs to change things if he wants to continue running this business.

I said the same thing about his state of mind when I saw him on on tele. Surely he has other people in the business telling him he's not saying the right things / handling this the right way and making things worse for himself?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted on the wags page and got all sorts of personal abuse, so i have left the page and blocked the people .

A small dog couldn't have shaken him, a dog needs to be bigger than him to lift him up to shake, its not rocket science.

Yes, he makes a living off people being ignorant.

Edited by juice

And people wonder why I do not run dogs from different families together.

There is no way a Cav should be in with a Stafford or any of those other large dogs.

I have broken up fights between dogs from the same household - boarding can put pressure on a tenuous relationship.

You just could not break up a fight with that many dogs. One of them is going to end up as this boy did. All it takes is one chomp from a larger dog and the little one is dead. I have seen that happen on many occassions when working at a vet hospital.

I would not risk my boarding dogs in this way, I couldn't, they are part of my extended family and it is a big responsibilty to be looking after someones precious family member. They yrust you to keep them safe.

This makes me incredibly upset. The way that dog died would have been horrendous.

Recently I was talking to someone who's dog I board. They said it was fantastic I was here now as they didnt have to go to their other kennel 4 hours awsy. When they told me the name I tried not to grimace and said oh okay, just be a bit careful with your boy there, especially as he is getting older.

She said oh why because he has lost some dogs, yes he told us that. Lost dogs to escaping and being killed, not to mention injured.

They still think the facility is great because he is on acerage like at home. I am on acerage but they do not free range.

I dont know how you can ne told a business has lost dogs and still happuly take your dog there. I just couldn't do it.

I suspect it means they are reconsidering small breed dogs in the free range area, but who knows. The "breed" (or mix) I assume you are referring to Td is so common that I doubt they'd stop taking them for business reasons.

I'm actually a bit worried about Dave's state of mind, I hope he has some psychological support :(

ETA and he clearly needs to change things if he wants to continue running this business.

I said the same thing about his state of mind when I saw him on on tele. Surely he has other people in the business telling him he's not saying the right things / handling this the right way and making things worse for himself?

From the little I saw of him when i attended ckass out there he's in charge & staff dote on him.

Omg he has tried to say the dog was killed in a single bite and shake by a dog of Wags equal size :mad

The dog they think killed Wags was a staffy so totally possible.

But they don't have any idea so lets blame the breed they think most likely

Omg he has tried to say the dog was killed in a single bite and shake by a dog of Wags equal size :mad

Sorry I read back at this has been already brought up. Did the necropsy show multiple bites and injury though? I really don't think a dog the same size (size as in height and weight) could do that much damage with a single shake.

But they don't have any idea so lets blame the breed they think most likely

Perhaps that was the only dog in the pen at the time that could have done it?