Ricky Gervais

samoyedman

I love that someone with his profile is so behind this barbaric practice.

If you want to eat animals, the least you can do is make their dispatch as quick and stress free as possible..

I had to hide his stuff on FB because the images were very confronting (and upsetting)..

Sadly, I doubt they will ever stop this (I wish they could though).

Guest donatella

It makes me so angry that people can even get pleasure from partaking in this horrific 'festival'. Sick f***s

I have stuff like this come up from him on my FB profile pretty much every single week. It seems far more common that we realise. I don't personally understand the need to kill stuff but if it is for food or over population and it is done humanely then I put my big girl pants on and deal with it. But for sport? And killing endangered animals? It's not on and I'm happy to see them publicly shamed by someone with media clout.

Guest donatella

Why the actual f*** do people think we need to see the graffics of this on social media. Facebook is not safe at the moment I am horrified with what I have seen.

I am also not clicking any mystery links

Guest donatella

I don't need to see dogs being tortured all over my news feed. I get the bringing it to light, will it stop it? No it won't

What I find interesting is the amount of people, watching these sorts of conversations on facebook, that are totally against dogs and cats being eaten in Asian countries, and photos and videos that come out of those countries are 'condemn those people, kill them instead' those same people are all for Muslims using halal slaughter, and any photos and videos that come from slaughter houses showing that are all 'set up, and faked' talk about hypocritical!

Guest donatella

I love hearing about all the amazing Chinese who are trying to save as many as possible by buying dogs before this atrocity but RIP to all the ones who didn't make it and will suffer horrifically before their death :cry: :cry:

I admire him for taking a stand and I really hope that this cruel practice will end because of it. I understand that in other cultures they eat animals that we consider taboo, but do they have to treat them with such appalling cruelty beforehand? I cannot understand it.

I wish that I had not looked at his facebook page as some of those images will be with me forever. I get that he wants to make people aware, but the images are truly haunting.