Willowlane

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A house with a huge backyard!

Green with envy! :laugh:

More coats, including a knitted sweater each :o

As a late birthday present, Idiot Dog got a wardrobe to share with Shitty Whippet to keep all all their coats/leads/collars/junk in.

OMG I love dog clothes :o especially the knitted jumpers. I wonder if you can get knitted pyjamas? :)

As a late birthday present, Idiot Dog got a wardrobe to share with Shitty Whippet to keep all all their coats/leads/collars/junk in.

OMG I love dog clothes :o especially the knitted jumpers. I wonder if you can get knitted pyjamas? :)

If you could.. I'd be all over that :D My dogs all have fleece pajamas but they're really not warm enough in the middle of winter here so they have to wear a coat over the top.

1435326053[/url]' post='6710441']

Glad I'm not the only one who's completely mad! I bought my dog a car today too.

Signed the papers this afternoon. At least I don't have to pack quite so strategically for trials from now on - not only does this one fit my crate inside without some tetris squishing, it will actually fit it unfolded too!

Same here signed papers last Monday.

*high fives!*

So, what cars did we all nutjobs get? I've now got a Rav4.

Yay im not the only dog crazy shopping person!! :thumbsup:

Today I was at a show and ended up bringing home a dog bed, gazebo mat, water bowl, poop bags x2, show squeekers x2 and also ordered a silk coat for my show puppy :D

I also got to finally pick up my coat king and show lead I purchased at Sydney Royal.

Yipeeeee shopping for 4 legged friends is so rewarding

biggrin.gifHurtta Comfort Knit

They don't make the Comfort Knit in greyhound sizes and to be honest, I'd be reluctant to buy Hurrta again for sighthounds. Shitty Whippet has a Hurtta winter coat and despite being the right size, the fit is awful- it looks pouchy and odd. But she's also got a tiny waist so I figured I'd get one of the cooling coats for the Idiot Dog, who is a fair bit stouter and has a relatively short back for a boy. And.. that was a fail, too.

Some generic shaped stuff works for sighthounds but Hurtta doesn't, which is a shame because the waterproof overalls would come in very handy around here.

6 new treat toys, a few kong toys and a tuggy toy.

AND a tuggy lead since little miss has decided that you walk next to mum with the lead in your mouth and so far it is a good compromise on tanties so it is easier to buy a lead that she won't chew through quickly.

I will be within walking distance of another store selling tugs tomorrow- it is going to be hard not to buy some more!!

They don't make the Comfort Knit in greyhound sizes and to be honest, I'd be reluctant to buy Hurrta again for sighthounds. Shitty Whippet has a Hurtta winter coat and despite being the right size, the fit is awful- it looks pouchy and odd. But she's also got a tiny waist so I figured I'd get one of the cooling coats for the Idiot Dog, who is a fair bit stouter and has a relatively short back for a boy. And.. that was a fail, too.

Some generic shaped stuff works for sighthounds but Hurtta doesn't, which is a shame because the waterproof overalls would come in very handy around here.

Oh that's a bugger, because those knits are really cute! If I had a smooth coated dog I'd be very very tempted.

Oh that's a bugger, because those knits are really cute! If I had a smooth coated dog I'd be very very tempted.

They are :cry: (not that I should be buying the dogs more coats this week anyway >.> )

Christ, where do I start...

Calendula tea (for a rinse), hammock seat cover to go in the car, SnuggleSafe heat pad, Susan Garretts Crate Games, K9Pro High Intensity Package, stuffed toys, raw feeding ebook, an oinking pig from Woolies that we all love because it sounds so ridiculous :laugh:

My biggest issue is I've memorised my debit card details so online shopping is treacherous at best...!

Edited by Better Late

They are :cry: (not that I should be buying the dogs more coats this week anyway >.> )

noidea.gif

Ah! Buy medium or smaller, "normal" proportioned, smooth coated dog first, then you can buy a Hurtta Knit! laugh.gif

1435326053[/url]' post='6710441']

Glad I'm not the only one who's completely mad! I bought my dog a car today too.

Signed the papers this afternoon. At least I don't have to pack quite so strategically for trials from now on - not only does this one fit my crate inside without some tetris squishing, it will actually fit it unfolded too!

Same here signed papers last Monday.

*high fives!*

So, what cars did we all nutjobs get? I've now got a Rav4.

Diesel Ford Mondeo Wagon. So economical.

noidea.gif

Ah! Buy medium or smaller, "normal" proportioned, smooth coated dog first, then you can buy a Hurtta Knit! laugh.gif

I do already have that nice collar that's too big for the whippet but too small for the greyhounds.. it'd be wasteful not to get a dog to fit it, wouldn't it?

A Deluxe dining station, picking it up tomorrow, but it's going away for her birthday on the 6th of next month. I am waiting until the beginning of next month when the kong toys come on sale, there are a few things I have my eye on for her birthday as well.

I did get some rubber mats to go under her crate & a hessian mat to go in the crate under the snooza - it looks so cosy in there now

Kong on sale you said? Where, when, how???? :laugh:

Blast! They look perfect!!!! If they had them locally to try on that would be awesome but I can only find overseas sellers of the knitwear and it would be impossible to send it back. :o