What Have You Bought Your Dog Lately.

Willowlane

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I am feeling my dogs may be a bit hard done by. The only thing I have purchased for them recently is flea treatment and of course the on-going vet visits, neither of which I can assure you they enjoyed

Mine got a new brush the other day but that's about it :laugh:

Mine got Advantix. They're so spoilt :rofl:

Yes mine are too!

6 rolls of vet wrap and a bottle of bitter no lick liquid...woo hoo they're excited :laugh:

let me think...........

latest purchase would have been two massive large cow bones

But also worming tablets, toys, coats.

In the past I have bought my dogs a car, a trailer, and ...... hmmm yes, I guess, the house with a huge yard :eek:

Christ, where do I start...

Calendula tea (for a rinse), hammock seat cover to go in the car, SnuggleSafe heat pad, Susan Garretts Crate Games, K9Pro High Intensity Package, stuffed toys, raw feeding ebook, an oinking pig from Woolies that we all love because it sounds so ridiculous :laugh:

My biggest issue is I've memorised my debit card details so online shopping is treacherous at best...!

Better Late, which type/brand of the hammock seat cover did you buy if I may know? Thanks. I am looking for one. currently only have the reject shop one, which had the seams around the Velcro came out.

A Deluxe dining station, picking it up tomorrow, but it's going away for her birthday on the 6th of next month. I am waiting until the beginning of next month when the kong toys come on sale, there are a few things I have my eye on for her birthday as well.

I did get some rubber mats to go under her crate & a hessian mat to go in the crate under the snooza - it looks so cosy in there now

Kong on sale you said? Where, when, how???? :laugh:

Best Friends Pet Stores, the Kong Rep happened to be in the store and told me there will be a sale on all kong products starting July 1 :thumbsup:

A Deluxe dining station, picking it up tomorrow, but it's going away for her birthday on the 6th of next month. I am waiting until the beginning of next month when the kong toys come on sale, there are a few things I have my eye on for her birthday as well.

I did get some rubber mats to go under her crate & a hessian mat to go in the crate under the snooza - it looks so cosy in there now

Kong on sale you said? Where, when, how???? :laugh:

Best Friends Pet Stores, the Kong Rep happened to be in the store and told me there will be a sale on all kong products starting July 1 :thumbsup:

Damn, they aren't in Sydney

Glad I'm not the only one who's completely mad! I bought my dog a car today too.

Signed the papers this afternoon. At least I don't have to pack quite so strategically for trials from now on - not only does this one fit my crate inside without some tetris squishing, it will actually fit it unfolded too!

Same here signed papers last Monday.

*high fives!*

So, what cars did we all nutjobs get? I've now got a Rav4.

Diesel Ford Mondeo Wagon. So economical.

Mazda CX-5 I get it into two weeks!

For those mentioning KONG too, my online store Woof N' Wag has 25% off storewide until Tuesday night (mentioned in commercial marketplace).

Edited by Tara8430

They look super Huski!

I wish I could find even a normal crate that would fit properly in a sedan car (in the back seat). To fit 2 dogs would be even better, one on either side with a partition in between. Anyone every seen anything like this before?

I am looking at getting the Variocages for my car. They seem like quite a reasonable price and I love how they are adjustable.

Dooooooo it. :laugh:

I really love mine, if you have a look a their fb page you will see Familiar Faces...Willow Centre Stage...Dory hiding in the back, that's my fit out.

The dogs are secure...and let me tell you Dory has tried busting out when I took Willow out for training and not her....and Willow regularly hits the doors because some strange dog walked past her car.

They look super Huski!

I wish I could find even a normal crate that would fit properly in a sedan car (in the back seat). To fit 2 dogs would be even better, one on either side with a partition in between. Anyone every seen anything like this before?

I think there are companies that can custom make them to fit, but I don't think they are something that would come in and out frequently easy. So if you are happy with keeping them in there for the most part you can look into that?

I don't have any reccs but have seen it mentioned a bit on here.