Loose Motions In Puppies

Hi All

I have a litter of 4 week old pups that I had to abruptly wean due to the mum getting septicaemia as a result of a breast abscess. They were weaned straight onto solids consisting of Royal canin starter along with a little wombaroo. They have also had a little mince beef as well. They are now eating well a week later and putting on weight. They are having the occasional lap of water too. My problem is since weaning their motions are very soft and sloppy. I thought initially it was due to the sudden change in diet. 6 days later they are still very sloppy. They poo at every feed. It is not smelly or diarrhoea type motion just very very soft. Does anyone have any advice for me. I have some Protexin and I did wonder about mashing in a little pumpkin. I have backed off the Wombaroo and the mince. Other concern is maybe an intolerance to the Royal Canin. I have always used this when weaning and not had problems like this before. BTW I did worm them last Sunday with Drontal which was 2 days after weaning but I thought this shouldn't still be causing any problems.

Thank you in advance