Terrible Things Your Dog Is Forced To Endure

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been unnessecarily forcing Tempeh to endure cold today. She has been grizzling all afternoon and we couldn't work out why. Normally it is one of two things - cold or hungry and given it is too early for dinner I stuck the heater on, stuck a double coat on and now she is fast asleep! Obviously this QLD cold snap affects indoor doggies too!

I swear Jake is the most evil genius human trainer I have ever heard about. His skills and thought processes are pure brilliance :rofl:

He outdid himself today. He always goes through the grocery bags as I'm unpacking them. Today he found his treat stash, so I unwrapped a new branded one and he happily bounced off to the couch to eat it. Apparently it was rubbish so he came back, fetched a packet of his favourite ones and bounced off to dad to ask him to open the packet. Yes this is the same dog that excuses himself from doing a sustained hold on an object because it hurts his flappy gums.

As an old incontinent dog Mac is never allowed inside, sleeps in the cold, never looked after or cuddled, not allowed to sleep in front of the fire on great-grannies crocheted rug... he has a really really mean mother...biggrin.gif

post-11746-0-48231700-1436695063_thumb.jpg

I swear Jake is the most evil genius human trainer I have ever heard about. His skills and thought processes are pure brilliance :rofl:

He outdid himself today. He always goes through the grocery bags as I'm unpacking them. Today he found his treat stash, so I unwrapped a new branded one and he happily bounced off to the couch to eat it. Apparently it was rubbish so he came back, fetched a packet of his favourite ones and bounced off to dad to ask him to open the packet. Yes this is the same dog that excuses himself from doing a sustained hold on an object because it hurts his flappy gums.

You were trying to poison him with low fat treats. But Dad saved him :rofl:

blinkblink and grumpette you are killing me with cute. Such gorgeous, gorgeous dogs,even if they are tortured souls. LOL.laugh.gif

Edited because auto infuriate keeps calling grumpette, grumped.

Edited by coogie

my neighbours are having a small party.

I'm pretty sure my dog wants to join in or at least be able to sit out the back (and I have to come too) and listen...

And I don't want to cos it's too cold but she keeps asking to be let out and she won't stay outside without me. Brrrr

Please let me out, in out in out in outin oin outinwoiseomfsf NOPE. Not opening the door again.

Smells like pork crackling but that's not my fault.

Please let me out, in out in out in outin oin outinwoiseomfsf NOPE. Not opening the door again.

:rofl:

I know this feeling so well. I need to go out. I need to come back in. Where's the dog? Oh so you DO need to go out. Are you going to do anything? By the back door again...REALLY. GO OUT AND STAY OUT THEN.

My dastardly doggy reckons that by disappearing out of my line of sight, turning around and coming back, she has adequately fooled me into thinking she's gone to the toilet. Not unless you were walking and weeing at the same time :laugh:

LOL! Love this thread.

Issy - has to surrender her Pooh Bear for washing and sits staring at the washing machine and then back at you, as if you are the worst kind of murderer who is drowning Pooh Bear. ( Previously there were multiple Pooh Bears and they were surreptitiously rotated. This is the last one, I am on a frantic Pooh search for her specific Pooh model, other Poohs have been soundly rejected).

Alf - has to vacate his armchair so it can be vacuumed, and is forced to temporarily lie on a memory foam sheepskin covered bed.

Coogie, there is one for sale on the home page. Maybe it is the right kind?

http://www.dogzonline.com.au/classifieds/forsale.asp?cat=3