Terrible Things Your Dog Is Forced To Endure

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have solid timber floor boards but the digging is in a few specific spots - wondering whether something long dead is under there, or we spilled something several months ago that he still wants. Or, He's a moron. Jury's out really.

We have solid timber floor boards but the digging is in a few specific spots - wondering whether something long dead is under there, or we spilled something several months ago that he still wants. Or, He's a moron. Jury's out really.

We thought that about Baylee too, for a while. She would run up to the shed door, when it was rolled up, and just sit there and look up, sniffing. We could not find anything and assumed nothing was there, because it was always shut when we were not in the backyard.

Until a few months later. The OH rolled the door down to close it, and a possum jumped down, scared the crap out of him, and ran off. Baylee was vindicated. We never doubted her nose again.

So, I am betting that there are scents of critters, hopefully long gone, that he is picking up.

Well Im obviously a terrible dog owner:

- They ask to jump on the couch and having no back bone I let them - they wont get up unless I say yes though

- At least they do sit before being fed I guess

- My Cocker likes to lie under dads feet or lie on her back getting tummy scratches whilst giving him ear kisses

- The puppy is forced to run inside and out of this huge big red crate over and over again

- When there at my parents place my puppy plays from dawn till dusk with her puppy prisoner Oaki....Its puppy Hell, they get so dirty they come in black with bark, leaves, sticks and twigs all over them, its disgusting but no back bone here still lets them in

- Both puppies have to be washed every day they get so filthy - cold water hose down like in Alcatraz for sure hehehehe

- They have 12 types of treats to chose from at home :o for 2 dogs

- No tinned food, minced meat, pro plan biscuits and chicken necks is the slop they suffer for dinner

- After the house has been cleaned and Iv'e been told the dogs have been told to stay outside I let mine in

- When people are over my dogs are allowed inside - all the others outside

- I wash my puppy and she gets towelled off then the heater put right in front of her crate.

- When its raining and the dogs are wet I let them in and towel them off a bit and let them warm up in the heated living room :)

Hehehe guilty much

LOL! Love this thread.

Issy - has to surrender her Pooh Bear for washing and sits staring at the washing machine and then back at you, as if you are the worst kind of murderer who is drowning Pooh Bear. ( Previously there were multiple Pooh Bears and they were surreptitiously rotated. This is the last one, I am on a frantic Pooh search for her specific Pooh model, other Poohs have been soundly rejected).

Alf - has to vacate his armchair so it can be vacuumed, and is forced to temporarily lie on a memory foam sheepskin covered bed.

Coogie, there is one for sale on the home page. Maybe it is the right kind?

http://www.dogzonlin...rsale.asp?cat=3

Thank You so much,Kamuzz, sadly it is not the same Pooh, Mum is scouring op shops!

Sorry if I've missed it but do you have a photo of Pooh? Then we can all look :)

ETA Stevie's favourite is a (gutted) flopsy dog. We have two but I think it's time to stock up on a couple more, if they're still around. She likes to carry them both but then leaves them out in mud (and hail).

Edited by Comrade Catdogs