Terrible Things Your Dog Is Forced To Endure

RedFeather and MRB and Steph Don't, I repeat DON'T you dare tell Zeph that Beanies are socks. Ever. Do you hear me.

As I chase after Zeph to retrieve yet another of my socks. It is no bloody wonder that I cannot find a matching pair in this house. Zeph, drop it. Give. You cannot have my socks, I have cold feet.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made 11 serves of dog dinner - and evil hound only got one. She spent the next two hours telling me loudly that there was dog dinner in the kitchen and she should have all of it right now. Eventually I put a lead on her so she couldn't go in the kitchen or bark at the door. I'm so mean.

Socks...

ugg boots - all ugg boots must die and the sheepskin mat I bought for her to lie on instead of bath mats - must be plucked back to leather and then I think we eat the leather. A lot of the bath mats have mysterious holes in them too.

Poor Tempeh just got locked on the front verandah. I am operating in a daze at present, came home and left the front door open as I had so much stuff to bring in. Brought it all in, closed the door, got changed, had a pee, put stuff away and then thought I heard some crying out the front. Called all the dogs and one was missing. Luckily Tempeh is not the running off kind as I hadn't even latched the front gate on the verandah. Plus it's raining and she believes she would disintegrate if any rain touched her.

She'll spend the rest of the day plotting her revenge on me now.

Mummy Mummy Mummy (Or is that Door Opening Slave-Bitch - hard to tell with her)

LET ME OUT I'M BUSTING LET ME LET ME OUT OUT LET ME OUT....

Slave-Bitch opens back door for evil hound.

She notices it's raining...

Slave-Bitch tells her to get out there anyway and then dries her off when she comes back in. Hmm, raining a bit harder than we thought. At least the cone of shame kept her head reasonably dry.

Poor Dozer thinks I'm the biggest meanie in the world right now.

The housemate is cooking steak and Dozer is trapped in the craft room with me, so that he can't try his best "feed me I'm starving" look on the poor housemate who always gives in and shares.

He's sitting at the door sooking and is now giving me the stink eye