Anyone In Canberra Need A House/dog Sitter?

Akay

Hi everyone

I'm moving to Canberra next week to take up a position with the public service and I was wondering whether anyone needs a house/dog sitter in the near future. I have some short-term accommodation booked for when I arrive, however, I thought it'd be a good opportunity to find a house sit as I'm looking to buy in Canberra and would prefer not to rent as it would only be for a short time and it would be difficult to find a short-term rental. I am neat, tidy, clean, honest and I am a doting dog-lover. I can do walks, give medication, do exercises, take to appointments and be overall very attentive. I have a Cavalier of my own that I would have with me, he's an elderly gentleman.

Guest crazydoglady99

Hey Akay,

Consider submitting this on "canberra mums" facebook page (you just message them asking them to post).

It has a huge following so you will probably get some enquiries.

Hi everyone

I'm moving to Canberra next week to take up a position with the public service and I was wondering whether anyone needs a house/dog sitter in the near future. I have some short-term accommodation booked for when I arrive, however, I thought it'd be a good opportunity to find a house sit as I'm looking to buy in Canberra and would prefer not to rent as it would only be for a short time and it would be difficult to find a short-term rental. I am neat, tidy, clean, honest and I am a doting dog-lover. I can do walks, give medication, do exercises, take to appointments and be overall very attentive. I have a Cavalier of my own that I would have with me, he's an elderly gentleman.

What dates are you looking at?

Guest crazydoglady99

Not sure if you ended up looking at that Facebook page.. but just this morning there is a post asking for a house & dog sitter..

Hi everyone

What dates are you looking at?

hi Aussielover, I'm looking at any time from the beginning of next week, for any period.

Not sure if you ended up looking at that Facebook page.. but just this morning there is a post asking for a house & dog sitter..

Thanks for that, I just sent them a message.

Yes, I have a friend who is need of one this week and next week - I will let her know to contact you (she has a dog sitter this week).

Thank you :-)