Remember Boss?

ash1

I just wanted to let everyone know that Boss has now been in his new home for just over two weeks. He is loving having a home of his own, and a lovely big 1 acre yard to explore and chill in. He has his very own comfy bed in the new owner's bedroom and is just loving his new life (and they just adore him too).

Thank you so much for everyone's offers of help and advice, it was greatly appreciated. A very sad story with a wonderful ending.

Wow fabulous news. Made my day. Made Bosses life ..how wonderful for him after 3 years he must be pinching himself. He even has his own bed inside these nice folks bedroom, where he belongs. One acre of land to explore. Boss paradise. Enjoy every minute sweet boy ????

Edited by BC Crazy

Seriously get over it! the dog IS being desexed, he has a fantastic new home. End of story really! He was not with a rescue, there was his back story a while back.

And even heard of a bit of humour?? nope, I thought not!

Edited by OSoSwift

Seriously get over it! the dog IS being desexed, he has a fantastic new home. End of story really! He was not with a rescue, there was his back story a while back.

And even heard of a bit of humour?? nope, I thought not!

:thumbsup:

A bit bitter sweet for Boss though - he's going in for the big snip on Tuesday!

Why has it taken three years for a rescue dog (kennelled or foster) to be desexed?

If I'm recalling correctly his owner kept him in the kennels for three years before agreeing to him being rehomed, meaning no one else could make any decisions about his welfare.

That's the gist of what I recall as well. I'm glad Boss has a new home :)

A bit bitter sweet for Boss though - he's going in for the big snip on Tuesday!

Why has it taken three years for a rescue dog (kennelled or foster) to be desexed?

If I'm recalling correctly his owner kept him in the kennels for three years before agreeing to him being rehomed, meaning no one else could make any decisions about his welfare.

That's the gist of what I recall as well. I'm glad Boss has a new home :)

Thank you.

Best wishes to Boss.