Dog Boarding Sydney Area

eds

Hi I am looking to board my 8month old border collie during september holidays…can anyone recommend a good kennel (if they exist) i am looking at pet resorts australia in dural, Sydney pet resorts, and Doggy farm stay…thoughts??

I'd strongly recommend you stay well away from environments that allow dogs to run around together, freestyle with little supervision.

Thoroughly inspect anywhere you consider going - look for good fencing and look at the sleeping arrangements, how many staff and so on.

I'd be looking at places in the Terrey Hills area personally.

Pet resorts australia. I go to the one in Dural and they have one in terrigal. Highly recommend them, I train there weekly and my norty dog has stayed there three times and come home better behaved each time.

I for one would stay clear of Pets Resorts Australia.

I've used them in the past and thought a "big name" trainer was a guarantee of some sorts. Multiple unknown dogs sharing a kennel? Not worth the risk (lesson learnt at my own dogs' expense :( )

I for one would stay clear of Pets Resorts Australia.

I've used them in the past and thought a "big name" trainer was a guarantee of some sorts. Multiple unknown dogs sharing a kennel? Not worth the risk (lesson learnt at my own dogs' expense :( )