Earthborn Dog Food

We fed it for a long time with great results however I think something changed with the ingredients because it started causing lots of diarrhoea, I spoke with a couple of people that had been using it and also had the same issues.

The local pet store I used to buy it from wont even stock it anymore because of the negative feedback.

I loved it when I used it. I feed another premium now as it was a bit too much once I had the 2 dogs. The grain free lamb (Meadow Feast) and chicken (Primitive Natural?) were my favourites followed by the non grain free fish one - dogs couldn't have Coastal Catch due to dietary requirements, otherwise that would be my #1 pick. Cleo always loved it too.

Maybe I have weird dogs but they always have decent poos, and poo the same amount - no matter what brand (always super premium though)

I use the grain free costal catch for one of our dogs, she has always done well on it, think we've been using it for nearly 2 years. She has an easily upset digestive system and its never caused an issue

We did feed it & besides the issue of places having stock i wouldn't say our dogs blossomed on it ,we feed the Coastal Catch .

We feed Wellness Whitefish & the dogs do great on it but over the years i have found many of the holistic foods to give the dogs the runs

Earthborn Coastal Catch has been the best food for my boy. Only reason I stopped feeding it recently is because local petshops have stopped stocking it regularly and it was becoming a huge pain to get. Apparently both Petstocks I can get to have supplier issues with it.

I've been giving a few other foods a go and none have been as good, about to try Canidae as a local shop has it crazy cheap and always in stock, but if it doesn't sit well I'll be going back to Earthborn and getting it shipped out.

My allergy girl does well on EB Coastal Catch and I have now joined the breeders club - and prices are really good.

It did take over 2 weeks from ordering for the bags to arrive, so next time I wont wait until the last minute to place the order.

I have used Earthborn Coastal Catch with both Sonny & Stella. Both kept really good body & coat condition.

Smaller stools. They also loved the taste & Sonny can be a little fussy. He also has previously had food intolerance issues

but absolutely no signs of it with this dry food. Very happy with it :)

Edited by BC Crazy

I was feeding it to my boy. He did great on it, small, firm stools, shiny coat, energy. He did really well on it. No one really local stocks it anymore so I changed to Black Hawk and have been feeding that with very little success. Have used 2 bags and he now poops a lot more and they aren't as firm. He is dropping weight despite the increase in food.

So last weekend I found a place about 30mins away and I will go back to feeding Earthborn.

I feed the small breed one or if that's not available I have used the primitive one.

I feed Earthborn holistic Meadow Feast (grain free) to my whippet for about 2 years, I am very happy with it, her coat is beautiful, stools are small, and I have had no problem sourcing it. (Petstock)

With so much good feedback and my dogs doing so well for ages I'm wondering if the pet store I got it from ended up with a bad batch?

I got a dodgy bag once, around the end of last year, the back of the bag was different to what they normally are. Caused the runs, I took it back to the shop, switched it to one with a "normal" back and poos went straight back to normal.