Earthborn Dog Food

With so much good feedback and my dogs doing so well for ages I'm wondering if the pet store I got it from ended up with a bad batch?

I got a dodgy bag once, around the end of last year, the back of the bag was different to what they normally are. Caused the runs, I took it back to the shop, switched it to one with a "normal" back and poos went straight back to normal.

Thanks for that info, it was near the beginning of the year we had problems, I bought one of the largest bags, I also took it back to the pet store but swapped it for a different brand after they said they had numerous complaints and were no longer going to stock it. Might be worth trying it again.

I pay $120 for 12kg Earthborn Coastal Catch from Natural Pet Store. Free delivery :)

Petcircle do the 12kg bag for $106.95 with free shipping :) that's where we buy our totw from.

How does Stella go on it given that rosemary is considered a no-no for dogs with seizures?

Delta yes I did read that in the ingredients list DC. She seems fine on it. She only has a third of a cup per day though. She is a mostly raw fed girl.

I also altinate dry food. Buy a different bag each time. I go between Earthborn, Cannidae, Kiwi peak, Sunday pets.

Thats a really good price. Going to try them next order :)

Edited by BC Crazy

I pay $120 for 12kg Earthborn Coastal Catch from Natural Pet Store. Free delivery :)

Petcircle do the 12kg bag for $106.95 with free shipping :) that's where we buy our totw from.

How does Stella go on it given that rosemary is considered a no-no for dogs with seizures?

We're looking to stock it cheaper than that smile.gif

Many thanks to everyone who gave their opinion.

We're looking to stock it cheaper than that smile.gif

Many thanks to everyone who gave their opinion.

well you might have some new customers if you do! Let us know :)

Apart from an ominous "bad batch" a few months ago I haven't really heard anything negative about Earthborn. The grain-free's are very high in meat content, around 38% protein which is testament to that.

My review - http://www.petfoodreviews.com.au/dry-dog-food/earthborn-holistic/

...and grain free... http://www.petfoodreviews.com.au/dry-dog-food/earthborn-holistic-grain-free/

It's always in stock at My Pet Warehouse with free delivery - http://bit.ly/1M0HktT

• 3 months later...

That was short lived... Got a new bag on Friday and on Sunday one dog got diarrhoea and now my other dog has it, but it didn't dawn on me until I did a search for this thread that I put two and two together.

Took Lacey to the vet.. He ruled out anything infectious, she had no temp. So the bag will get chucked out.

Edited by ♦ Marg ♦

Update....

Sasha still has it really bad.. She isn't sick and still hungry. Yesterday I contacted Petcircle and I had to email the batch no/barcode/ex date so I did that and today they rang me to say that it's going to cost me $20 which is fine.. They are sending a courier on Monday to pick it up.

Have had a hell of a week with lack of sleep, copious amounts of washing towels etc :mad will be glad when things improve.

I was giving them Coastal Catch which they loved.. This was the second bag and for some reason it's upset them.

I