2 Male Tibetan Mastiffs Needing New Home. Bungendore Nsw

Came across this on facebook in case anyone is interested in a couple of desexed male Tibetan Mastiffs.

ugMcrSD.jpg

It was posted on a local community board on FB. Not sure if the owner still has them but if anyone is interested I can forward you her facebook contact.

:) I would like to point out that these dogs are in no danger whatsover, they are looking for new homes and as such are not rescues. However, if anyone is interested in providing a permanent home, they are very nice dogs.

ETA I have also linked to these boys in the breed sub forum thread to increase exposure to breed savvy homes. Thanks ronja for posting them :thumbsup:

Edited by trifecta

:) I would like to point out that these dogs are in no danger whatsover, they are looking for new homes and as such are not rescues. However, if anyone is interested in providing a permanent home, they are very nice dogs.

ETA I have also linked to these boys in the breed sub forum thread to increase exposure to breed savvy homes. Thanks ronja for posting them :thumbsup:

That's a relief. I wonder if the person has explored ways in which she could be supported to keep the dogs? Giving them up must be very hard and may exacerbate her ill health. Very sad.

Thinking further ..... On the other hand knowing they are in a new and loving home may relieve a lot of stress.

Whatever the situation, I wish both the owner and the dogs well.