Bru

swazzie

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been around for a little while and logged on today to do some research on an issue and thought I would check in to see how Bru was doing and I am so very sorry to read this update on the loss of your beloved boy. :cry: My heart goes out to you and I know how devastated you must all be over losing your darling boy :cry: and no doubt reeling over how it happened so quickly. :cry: My thoughts are with you and your family as you all grieve for Bru :hug: . Your beautiful memories of your boy will help you through the darkest days and he will know that he will be forever in your hearts and remembered and loved always. Run free Bru at :rainbowbridge: with all the other Labbies and I am sure some of them have been showing you all the best Labby spots.

We miss him so much , his birthday was the 25th he would have been 7????

Hopefully in time we'll be able to accept it, but right now I keep thinking he'll come round the corner any minute .

Chloe misses him a lot, but she's getting lots of extra attention off the small boy and is loving it.????

Thanks all for the kind words.

We miss him so much , his birthday was the 25th he would have been 7????

Hopefully in time we'll be able to accept it, but right now I keep thinking he'll come round the corner any minute .

Chloe misses him a lot, but she's getting lots of extra attention off the small boy and is loving it.????

Thanks all for the kind words.

:hug: :hug: So young, :cry: it is extra heartbreaking when they get taken way before their time. :cry: Very happy that Chloe is getting lots of attention from your little boy, will be doing both of them a lot of good as they grieve for Bru. :hug: