Jolie Is Going To Be A Mum...

*kirty*

OK Jolie... we know that you are due to have these babies imminently, but I advise that you make that happen during mummy's normal awake hours... *grin*... mummies aren't very good at allnighters, even when it's for precious puppies, OK?

Fingers crossed for a smooth delivery in record time.

T.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been for another walk, but still nothing. I honestly don't mind if I have to stay up all night, I just want them to come soon! I have to go back to work on Tuesday and I want to spend as much time with them as I can.

Of all the litters people i know personally have had, none have never been during the day, so either tonight or sat night.

At some horrid time of day no one wants to be awake :D

Edited by denali

Of all the litters people i know personally have had, none have never been during the day, so either tonight or sat night.

You dont know me IRL but my whippet Kibah had hers by caesar during the day and Penny, mother of Tag and Puck had her puppies during the day. Started sometime around 11.30am I think and finished while the footy Grand Final was on. Also Widget, Nekos mum had her babies during the day. I agree most seem to be born at night, but not those ones.

You dont know me IRL but my whippet Kibah had hers by caesar during the day and Penny, mother of Tag and Puck had her puppies during the day. Started sometime around 11.30am I think and finished while the footy Grand Final was on. Also Widget, Nekos mum had her babies during the day. I agree most seem to be born at night, but not those ones.

Maybe sighthounds like the day biggrin.gif I knew sighthounds were lovely and considerate dogs :laugh: