Good Dog Trainer In Western Sydney

gsd114

Hi Everyone,

Just wanting some opinions on a good trainer to help with my new pups recall or lack there of. We live lower blue mountains so any where west of Parramatta to Katoomba.

Thanks in advance...

Called them left a message no call back and have called a few times but no one answers. Sent an email, and filled out one of there online forms no one has ever got back to either myself or my husband. Will try again this week.

they do have a BUSY business ..and also lives away from the business ;)

You have made contact - they WILL get back to you !

I recommend them for all things GSD .. you and your pup will be getting the best!

2 weeks but? Anyway we will try again this week and see how we go.

they do have a BUSY business ..and also lives away from the business ;)

You have made contact - they WILL get back to you !

I recommend them for all things GSD .. you and your pup will be getting the best!

2 weeks but? Anyway we will try again this week and see how we go.

Hey GSD! Bec from K9 Pro here! My apologies you haven't got a hold of us - I've had some trouble with my emails (my computer crashed and I lost everything for the second time this year!) and I had to take leave suddenly when my nana passed away. So I think I've missed a few phone calls and emails - if you shoot me a PM with your number I will give you a call tomorrow morning.

Hi Bec, Thanks so much for posting and sorry for your loss. I thought you guys might be too busy to take on new clients. I will send through my husbands mobile number shortly.

Edited by gsd114

Hi Bec, Thanks so much for posting and sorry for your loss. I thought you guys might be too busy to take on new clients. I will send through my husbands mobile number shortly.

Definitely not (well we are always busy but always take on new clients! :) )- my apologies again I missed your calls :) I'm out now this morning but I will call him as soon as I am back in the office.

Edited by huski

Definitely not (well we are always busy but always take on new clients! :) )- my apologies again I missed your calls :) I'm out now this morning but I will call him as soon as I am back in the office.

That's great, and no need to apologise. I tried to PM you but it keeps coming up you cannot receive any new messages.