I'm So Excited

Kirislin

She is just beautiful :love: Super shots! and love the Woody photo bomb :laugh:

Afghan pups always remind me of a book my grandparents gave me as a kid 'What-a-Mess".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What-a-Mess

OH MY GOD, CC! Okay I have been trying to remember this kids' show for YEARS and nobody I described it to ever remembered it and googling was no help. I can't believe I know what it's called now! Off to watch on youtube and relive a part of my childhood. Thanks!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is just beautiful :love: Super shots! and love the Woody photo bomb :laugh:

Afghan pups always remind me of a book my grandparents gave me as a kid 'What-a-Mess".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What-a-Mess

OH MY GOD, CC! Okay I have been trying to remember this kids' show for YEARS and nobody I described it to ever remembered it and googling was no help. I can't believe I know what it's called now! Off to watch on youtube and relive a part of my childhood. Thanks!

never heard of it before so went to youtube. I swear that's Prince Charles narrating it!!!! :rofl:

:rofl: That's so weird, I didn't think anyone would have heard of it! I came across two of the books at the weekend too as we are packing to move, so funny!

never heard of it before so went to youtube. I swear that's Prince Charles narrating it!!!! :rofl:

Ah good old Frank Muir, they don't make them like that any more :)