Westie Girl In Qld Through Pet Rescue

Just posting In case a DOLer wants a(nother) Westie

https://www.petrescu...listings/385686

Animal Rescue QLD Inc

Hannah

Small Female West Highland White Terrier

Located in Queensland

Not available for interstate adoption

At 8 years young she has her sights set on having a ball. Did I mention ball, yes Hannah loves her ball and if you don't throw it for her, she will throw it herself.

Hannah enjoys hanging out with her people and other little dogs. Loves going for car rides and is just happy about everything. Except maybe cats – even cats on tv get her going so her fur-ever home can't have cats. She is inquisitive about caged birds so she will have to be watched and taught that they are to be left alone. Hannah will sit and hi-five before eating - if you ask her nicely.

Hannah would be happier with older children who understand that she might not want cuddles all the time. Hannah might take a little while to express her feelings for you but she will try once she has settled in. Hannah does have sensitive skin so she will need someone who is willing to make sure she has the right shampoo and food (preferably grain free) to keep her comfortable in the future.

She will make a great companion and reward you with a life of love. Why not find out more at a meet. Hannah is currently living with her carers south of Brisbane.

Adoption Process

Information on our adoption process can be located at - www.animalrescueqld.org.au/the-adoption-process/

Hannah's details

Age:8 yearsAdoption Fee:$595Desexed?YesVaccinated?YesWormed?YesHeart Worm Treated?YesRescue Group:Animal Rescue QLD IncContact:Adoptions TeamPhone: 000000000 Email: Send enquiry email - preferred

PetRescue ID: 385686

Enquire about this pet

385686_fe8c2_340x340_ed444.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank goodness she isn't available for interstate adoption and I have my hands full with Mac. Shame actually - I know the perfect home for her here in Adelaide with a rescue savy family who lost their gorgeous puppy farm rescue Westie girl to aggressive cancer recently. Brilliant home.