Glyde Or Sashas Blend Or ?!?!?

• 1 month later...

k, so that was longer than i anticipated...

in any event, my wee boy is doing so much better in that he only in the last few days has come ALL THE WAY upstairs as i prepare to take them for 'walkies'. it's all his choice and not that i'm pushing him up or enticing him up with treats. he just 'comes up'! so glad about that.

he becomes very excited and i believe that propels him. he's yet to react to 'bed time' [like he used to] when they'd both bolt upstairs at that instant. with byron being less that upwardly mobile, bella is more likely to stay downstairs with byron to look after him but occasionally i carry byton up anyway and bella follows. mostly he is still beside me when i wake but if he needs to go out during the night he is physically able to jump from the bed and to make his way downstairs but because he's unable to jump back into bed he will either whimper until i wake and so i will lift him up or other than that, he will stay downstairs until i rise.

i have him on pernaease with numerous dashes of turmeric on top of his evening k9 raw. he is doing much better on his walks and lately i've been walking them both off leash around our quiet streets using a clicker and they are both so adapted to it! i take them along the creek and having them both off leash tends to wear them both out sooner than having them on leash because they are able to investigate to their content.

i didn't investigate the xrays because i heard things from others and so i decided to keep on track to see how he went and it would seem he's doing very well.

i am immensely thankful for everyone's help in this thread. while i do add turmeric to their evening meal, i do expect to make up the turmeric recipe in time to come. at the moment tho, all is well using the pernaease and the turmeric powder so if anything changes, i'll change it up also.

thank you all for your input and knowledge.

kindly,

roX