I Can Finally Say... Im Getting A Puppy!

whitka

So I've been wanting another puppy for years now ( it's been 11 years since my last puppy ) and the story of my life is the timing was always wrong until now. This awesome opportunity came up to get a puppy from a great breeder and I am so excited that I can finally be one of those lucky Dolers who will have puppy breath around the house :) Still have to wait a few weeks till I get to find out which one is ours but we already know what gender we are getting and have already picked out a name. It seems like we have been waiting forever but I know the wait is going to be so worth it :happydance2: So I know its still a bit early but I couldn't hold it in anymore! But I'll let you guys guess the breed, have to keep something a secret hehe ;)

:thumbsup: All I can say is .... make sure your camera batteries are nice and fresh. We'll be expecting lots of photos. And how very exciting. And I'm no good at guessing, so I'll just be patient and wait and see,. :laugh:

Trying to think of a hint that's not going to make it to easy... It starts with B. It's a breed I actually never would have thought I would have until I met my puppy's breeder and fell in love with her dogs, now i'm pretty hooked on the breed :D

Edit to say hopefully will be my first show dog to :)

Edited by whitka