Team Bart To The Rescue

I've also posted about this in Off Topic but I really didn't want any rescue groups or their supporters to miss this information.

Bart Chambers is a very special dog who is owned by some very special, animal loving humans who have supported many animal rescues over the years. Bart has faced, and continues to face some serious health issues. Despite his advanced years is a very prolific poster on Facebook. His skin parents decided to garner his popularity and turn it into something positive. Team Bart To The Rescue was born.

Bart always likes to do things a little different. Team Bart is seeking Champions - people interested in making, buying or donating a little or a lot on a bi-monthly basis so as a group we can support a range of rescue groups wherever they have set up shop.

Team Bart is also seeking rescue groups (big or small it doesn't matter to Bart!) to register their interest in receiving goods as follows:

- Sept/Oct - Dog Rescue

- Nov/Dec - Wildlife and Exotics Rescue

- Jan/Feb - Cat Rescue

- Mar/Apr - Pocket Pets Rescue

- May/Jun - Farm Animal Rescue

- Jul/Aug - Providing assistance to the pets of homeless people

The reason groups need to register interest is so we can target what we donate - we want these items to make a difference.

So we are wanting to spread the word and find more Champions but we are also wanting to get the message out to the rescue world too and DOL has always been great at sharing information. I'd personally love to see small and remote groups getting some assistance. And we know not all Champions have cash to spare (like me these days) so we are after creative types who can make useful items (we know there are some here!) and we've even started a Pinterest page with ideas!

Why not have a look at Bart's page where he explains it all a little more eloquently and register your interest in being part of something a little special, unique and grounded in a love for animals?