Getting Rid Of Ziwipeak

Hi there fellow dog lovers, I have a bit of a dilemma.. we have been feeding our dogs Ziwipeak for many years, and its fantastic stuff to say the least, and we're always buying in bulk amounts. However, I'm permanently relocating overseas with our dogs and realised we won't be able to finish our latest order of Ziwipeak any time soon.

We've already donated a few bags to friends and family and to the local dog shelter, but we still have about 9 bags full sealed, all with the Best Before date of 08/2016. Is there somewhere I could at least sell these (whatever I can get for them) so they're not totally gone to waste? I believe paid about $200 per 5kg bag.

Any advice will be appreciated!

File_14_08_2015_11_04_50_am.jpg

Edited by Nuggets The Dog

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazydoglady99

Where are you located?

And which type (?venison?) is it?

Yes, its not cheap - but worth the price. Around $200/5kg bag is what we pay.

I'd buy a couple of bags, depends on how much to ship (to Melbourne), feel free to PM me.

Why aren't you taking it with? Most countries would allow you to - coming into Australia would be an issue, but if you're taking a container for shipment, you should take it with!

unfortunately I would prefer pick up only, oh to answer the question about why not just take it overseas with me, because it is a raw meat product, there's restrictions with importing it to the destination country, which is too much headache considering the process to bring over our dogs already proves difficult enough :D

unfortunately I would prefer pick up only, oh to answer the question about why not just take it overseas with me, because it is a raw meat product, there's restrictions with importing it to the destination country, which is too much headache considering the process to bring over our dogs already proves difficult enough :D

No worries.

Would never have thought it was classified as a raw meat!

Guest crazydoglady99

Oops, I'm a knob and didn't see the message in my inbox!

Edited by crazydoglady99

this is really pretty irrelevant to the original poster but, holy cow :eek: !!! what the heck is this food made out of and what is so special about it?? I don't skimp on my dogs' food by any means but that's mighty pricey dog food. I am guessing you don't need to feed much but even so.

Would just be interested from the people that use it :)

this is really pretty irrelevant to the original poster but, holy cow :eek: !!! what the heck is this food made out of and what is so special about it?? I don't skimp on my dogs' food by any means but that's mighty pricey dog food. I am guessing you don't need to feed much but even so.

For me: It's grain free and good quality - until Scottie went off it (he goes off all food on a pretty predicable rotation). We still use it as training treats, occasionally. It's cheaper per kilo than, say smackos. I am grateful that I have a small dog so I don't have to buy big bags :)

It's air dried from raw, rather than cooked like regular kibble and made using super premium ingredients. It's a good option for those that really want or need convenience of kibble but like the benefits of raw feeding. I use it for treats, as it's grain free, contains no nasties and is highly nutritious.