Getting Rid Of Ziwipeak

I use it for treats, as it's grain free, contains no nasties and is highly nutritious.

I do the same. Buy a bag and use it as treats. It is out of our price range to feed it as their whole diet, but they love them as treats!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazydoglady99

I don't think nuggets has logged back in....

Maybe it was a scam...hope nobody sent any money !!

I sort of wondered about it when I read the post :confused:

Really?

Nuggets wanted pick up only. I figure its been sold & collected. He/she never asked anyone to send money. Just offered a good price for bulk buy & pick up. Meh.

I don't think nuggets has logged back in....

Maybe it was a scam...hope nobody sent any money !!

I sort of wondered about it when I read the post :confused:

Really?

Nuggets wanted pick up only. I figure its been sold & collected. He/she never asked anyone to send money. Just offered a good price for bulk buy & pick up. Meh.

Maybe those who picked some up could come on here & tell us then. :) Then us sceptics can pull our heads in :laugh: I just can't get my head around why someone would have thousands of dollars of pet food hanging around, unless they were super rich or a store going out of business.

It has a long shelf life. I assume you'd get a price break for buying a bit.

I've found that despite the long shelf life on the packaging, it usually disintegrates into dust well before that date rolls around. Last week, I actually binned a half full bag that was good until next year but had turned into brown dust, even though it had been properly re-sealed and stored in a dry, dark place. And it's not as if I buy huge amounts and store it- I use it for training treats so only buy the 1kg bags.

I've found that despite the long shelf life on the packaging, it usually disintegrates into dust well before that date rolls around. Last week, I actually binned a half full bag that was good until next year but had turned into brown dust, even though it had been properly re-sealed and stored in a dry, dark place. And it's not as if I buy huge amounts and store it- I use it for training treats so only buy the 1kg bags.

Oh, yes. I find Scottie wont eat it if its been opened lonfer than a few weeks. But what i neant was sealed it has a long shelf life.

Oh, yes. I find Scottie wont eat it if its been opened lonfer than a few weeks. But what i neant was sealed it has a long shelf life.

Ah, with you now.

According to their website, it's good for eight weeks after opening but I'd guess it's more like four weeks and even then, only if stored carefully. Annoying thing is.. their treats are basically the same as the kibble and they come in sensibly sized packets but.. treats work out at being $140 per kilo :eek: Sorry dogs, I don't love you that much.

Guest crazydoglady99

Wow! Really? How interesting!

Mine is not even sealed whoops.. we buy it in 5kg bags - never had any issue.