My Dogs Are All At Emergency

*kirty*

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there but for the grace of god go I...

So sorry kirty... it could happen to any of us.

Ie just when I'm feeling high and mighty about my dog not chasing cars - she runs in front of one. All my fault for not putting her on lead. And fortunately the car was going very slowly. But I was lucky.

So far so good with your dogs - here's hoping Pudding is ok too.

Wow how exceptionally scary that must have been for you. :hug: Bad enough one dog having to be rushed to emergency, but multiple dogs, is heart attack stuff. Sending lots and lots of best wishes, healing vibes and positive thoughts their way for a full and speedy recovery and lots of :hug: for you.

I just want to let you know how sorry I am to hear this has happened. Your poor pups, family and yourself. Don't beat yourself up too much over this as unfortunately these things can happen.

Fingers crossed that dear Pudding keeps improving and so too do your others. :hug:

I've just picked up Toby and Rupert and they seem fine. ABs for 10 days and bland food but they should make a full recovery. Pudding has unfortunately hone backwards. She had a small fit and is now back to being unresponsive. The vets have run bloods and given a cortisone injection in case she has swelling on the brain. Also going to attempt an enema to flush her out. :(

I'm sorry to read that Pudding isn't going well. This probably goes without saying but just in case you've had so much on your mind that you've overlooked it, please scan your yard for remains of the chicken and remove them safely. Sending positive thoughts for little Pudding