My Dogs Are All At Emergency

*kirty*

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a horrible experience, hope Pudding's soon home. :(

About 10 yrs ago my dogs got into fertiliser at a friend's house, the vet's advice was to rush them to the nearest vet (I was miles from home) and get their stomachs pumped.

This was done and the vet released them a few hours later. Two were OK, just a bit groggy but the 3rd dog didn't recover at all well and we were at emergency late at night.

The next morning I was leaving at 5am for a US trip and had to go not knowing whether he'd pull through. It was terrible and I cried for 15 hours pretty much. He did pull through, I got an email when I landed to say he was OK ....

Thrilled to report that Pudding has regained consciousness! I am here at the vet now, apparently she woke up just before I got here. :) She is very weak and wobbly but she knows who I am and ate some roast chicken! I can't believe the improvement from when I visited her at lunch time.

20150827_193650.jpg

Hang in there Pudding... we're all sending our best get well vibes sweetie!

Don't beat yourself up about it kirty... these things can happen to any of us... no matter how careful we may be. Dogs are just super good at getting themelves into things they shouldn't... *sigh*

Hugs to you!

T.

Thrilled to report that Pudding has regained consciousness! I am here at the vet now, apparently she woke up just before I got here. :) She is very weak and wobbly but she knows who I am and ate some roast chicken! I can't believe the improvement from when I visited her at lunch time.

cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gifdancingelephant.gifdancingelephant.gifdancingelephant.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif