My Dogs Are All At Emergency

*kirty*

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pudding is home! She is bright and alert, but obviously still feeling a bit poorly. I gave her a bath and blow dry because she smelt like vet + gross stuff lol and now she is snoozing on the couch. So relieved, can't even explain it.

Phew, what a horrible time you have had to go through Kirty. What a stress ready through this post I had missed, I can't imagine the stress you must have felt. I am so pleased that Pudding has come good, well, pleased is an understatement - it is FANTASTIC!

Pudding is home! She is bright and alert, but obviously still feeling a bit poorly. I gave her a bath and blow dry because she smelt like vet + gross stuff lol and now she is snoozing on the couch. So relieved, can't even explain it.

Don't have to explain your relief to us, kirty .. we're feeling it for you. :) Hope the dear girl slept well, and that she and the others are all doing well today.

Oh so happy for you! It is terrifying leaving a dog at the vet (even though you know they're in capable hands) overnight when they're unwell! Just want to be with them. So glad they've all recovered - I hope they stay well & don't have any lasting effects. So glad they're all home :)