Great Danes

Just been to the Bendigo RSPCA and there are 4 great danes waiting adoption if anyone is interested.

1 seems extremely distressed.

:( they haven't got them listed yet or I just can't find them which is likely.

I wonder if this shelter will work with rescue?

I just looked their website and no they aren't listed. But I didn't see some of the dogs they have listed so they may just be behind.

From memory they were 2 females both 2 year years old. One merle and one harlequin. And 2 females? 3 years old. Can't recall their colours but one was very distressed growling and trying to hide. I did not stop as both were very agitated and scared.

There were quite a few people looking at them which probably wasn't helping them feel safe either.

I just looked their website and no they aren't listed. But I didn't see some of the dogs they have listed so they may just be behind.

From memory they were 2 females both 2 year years old. One merle and one harlequin. And 2 females? 3 years old. Can't recall their colours but one was very distressed growling and trying to hide. I did not stop as both were very agitated and scared.

There were quite a few people looking at them which probably wasn't helping them feel safe either.

Poor buggers :(

Sas isn't doing Great Dane Rescue anymore I don't think :/ but hopefully she may see this and be able to pass on the info.

I'm sure there would be a Great Dane Club in VIC or at least contact some of the breeders on the front of Dogzonline, GD breeders in VIC.

Not all breeders do the same colours so Merle and Harlequin colours could well help to identify who bred the dogs.

Edited by Her Majesty Dogmad