Leather Dog Collar & Tags Needed

Willowlane

Hi All

Needing suggestions on where to go for a really good quality leather collar and tags.

Also suggestions on what colour to get for a very very deep liver chestnut and white ESS. Black, Dark Brown or Tan? I thought the Tan could work quite nicely against her coat instead of blending? With white stitching like in the photo (K9 collar)post-53328-0-84572700-1440839658_thumb.jpg?

I have looked at the K9 collars, I got her last Syntek collar from there but wanting other opinions on places to look. I would like brass fittings if possible as they look softer against her coat.

I also need to get an ID tag if anyone can recommend a place to get a brass tag done.

Secondly I have a black Cocker Spaniel, what colour should I go for her? Black with white stitching and silver fittings?

Any thoughts would be very appreciated :)

Hi All

Needing suggestions on where to go for a really good quality leather collar and tags.

Also suggestions on what colour to get for a very very deep liver chestnut and white ESS. Black, Dark Brown or Tan? I thought the Tan could work quite nicely against her coat instead of blending? With white stitching like in the photo (K9 collar)post-53328-0-84572700-1440839658_thumb.jpg?

I have looked at the K9 collars, I got her last Syntek collar from there but wanting other opinions on places to look. I would like brass fittings if possible as they look softer against her coat.

I also need to get an ID tag if anyone can recommend a place to get a brass tag done.

Secondly I have a black Cocker Spaniel, what colour should I go for her? Black with white stitching and silver fittings?

Any thoughts would be very appreciated :)

I have choco Labs. I think natural leather as it darkens works beautifully. An embrossed collar might be a good option. I just placed an order with this outfit . . . which came highly recommended and was relatively cheap.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GoK9?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count

They seem to be new on Etsy and working hard to establish themselves by keeping prices reasonable. Who needs tags if you can have the dog name and phone number on the collar?

Given your Springer is a show dog i would go with a colour & Collar that has less chance of ruining her neck coat .I would be buying a very thin rolled leather collar if you want leather yo lower coat breakage

Edited by showdog

Given your Springer is a show dog i would go with a colour that has less chance of ruining her neck coat .I would be buying a very thin rolled leather collar if you want leather yo lower coat breakage

Was going to suggest the exact same thing.

Have a look at Hogan Leather. Beautiful collars for all breeds and purposes at reasonable prices. They are in the US, so don't forget to convert the dollar prices! They ship to Australia and I have never had to wait overly long for my purchases.

ETA I am sure they do name plates which fix directly to the collar too.

Edited by trifecta